There’s not much to say other than cancer sucks. It takes people from us way sooner than we ever want or they ever deserve. Roger Ebert is an interesting story for me. Being that I grew up in Chicago, Ebert was part of my childhood. He was always there in the kind of way you [...]
Tag Archives | TED
Ron Finley provides, hands down, the most inspiring presentation I’ve seen that speaks to how we can contribute to “unfucking the world”. This topic of “unfucking the world” is huge in my mind right now. I’ve said to many people lately that I’m a doer. I am the kind of personality that needs a mission. [...]
Leave it to me to find the take away quote from a great 18 minute TED talk to be: Taking jobs to build a resume is like saving sex for old age – Warren Buffett But, that’s my brain. What this post is really about is something I’m immensely interested in right now. How to [...]
Microsoft Excel has become my best friend of late. As I stated before, I’ve been taking medication in an attempt to see if it takes the edge off of my ADHD. So far the effect seems to be positive. It is subtle, but I have definitely noticed a difference in my ability to focus of [...]
- I had a Shit Day November 7, 2012
- Our Zero Sum World April 3, 2012
- I have ADD! You have ADD! WE ALL HAVE ADD!!! February 3, 2012
- Life’s Too Short July 6, 2012
- Refuse To Allow ADHD to be a Disorder May 3, 2012
- I’m Underrated May 5, 2013
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations April 22, 2013
- Bring The Woo! April 17, 2013
- Design Thinking: How it Applies to Business April 16, 2013
- Phil Collins April 10, 2013
- Jon Winebrenner: Thanks for stopping by the blog Emma. I made the c...
- Emma: I have no bills to miss yet. "one part hinderance...
- Emma: One quote out of this article that I find resonate...
- Emma: I was diagnosed with ADD/ADHD (as i actually can'...
- Jon Winebrenner: Thanks for the comments, Kody. Differing opinions ...