I was pretty excited to see that Inc. magazine had the following on it’s cover as a feature: The ADHD CEO “What made me not do well in school has actually been very beneficial in business.” A friend of mine sent me a photo of the cover to let me know about it. This whole [...]
Archive | ADHD Presentation RSS feed for this section
This past weekend I travelled to Seattle to participate in the IDSA Western Dialogue Conference. It was my first time speaking to a group of peers. I’ve taught classes and presented lectures. I have even been the emcee for a good friends wedding. The idea of speaking in front of a group of people isn’t [...]
- I had a Shit Day November 7, 2012
- Our Zero Sum World April 3, 2012
- I have ADD! You have ADD! WE ALL HAVE ADD!!! February 3, 2012
- Life’s Too Short July 6, 2012
- Refuse To Allow ADHD to be a Disorder May 3, 2012
- I’m Underrated May 5, 2013
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations April 22, 2013
- Bring The Woo! April 17, 2013
- Design Thinking: How it Applies to Business April 16, 2013
- Phil Collins April 10, 2013
- Jon Winebrenner: Thanks for stopping by the blog Emma. I made the c...
- Emma: I have no bills to miss yet. "one part hinderance...
- Emma: One quote out of this article that I find resonate...
- Emma: I was diagnosed with ADD/ADHD (as i actually can'...
- Jon Winebrenner: Thanks for the comments, Kody. Differing opinions ...