I had an absolute shit day at work recently. If you add up all the positive aspects of the day, you’d think I was insane. The office was empty. We’re busy as can be right now. Bills are being paid. Co-workers were on vacation or on site at a client’s. It was quiet, and I [...]
Archive | ADHD in Business RSS feed for this section
I’ve been reading the first book of the Percy Jackson series with my daughter. You can imagine my amusement when I started reading a book with my daughter where the protagonist turns out to be the half blood son of Poseidon. The part that is actually amusing is the fact that the characteristics of this [...]
I wish I could tap into this feeling I have going on right now when things are “slow”. Things truly are never “slow” in my life. But the sense of urgency, or balls in the air at one time wasn’t as high 3 months ago as it is now. The irony of it is that [...]
Drat! I did it again. I pressed “Publish” before I even wrote anything. What a more appropriate topic to have this happen for? “Circumventing limitations”. Hugh MacLeod has hit a couple of home runs with posts in the past week. The one that seems to ring most true for me is the idea of circumventing [...]
I had a classic ADHD morning yesterday. I was in and out of the door for work 3 times. The first time was because I had forgotten to do my hair. I had gotten out of the shower about 15 minutes prior and my hair was still wet and tousled. The second was because I [...]
I was pretty excited to see that Inc. magazine had the following on it’s cover as a feature: The ADHD CEO “What made me not do well in school has actually been very beneficial in business.” A friend of mine sent me a photo of the cover to let me know about it. This whole [...]
- I had a Shit Day November 7, 2012
- Our Zero Sum World April 3, 2012
- I have ADD! You have ADD! WE ALL HAVE ADD!!! February 3, 2012
- Life’s Too Short July 6, 2012
- Refuse To Allow ADHD to be a Disorder May 3, 2012
- I’m Underrated May 5, 2013
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations April 22, 2013
- Bring The Woo! April 17, 2013
- Design Thinking: How it Applies to Business April 16, 2013
- Phil Collins April 10, 2013
- Jon Winebrenner: Thanks for stopping by the blog Emma. I made the c...
- Emma: I have no bills to miss yet. "one part hinderance...
- Emma: One quote out of this article that I find resonate...
- Emma: I was diagnosed with ADD/ADHD (as i actually can'...
- Jon Winebrenner: Thanks for the comments, Kody. Differing opinions ...