Once upon a time, I was working hard to get my comic strip into the newspapers. I actually succeded for a short time. Frayed Knot was a comic strip that I created back in the late ’90s and was publishing online. I had signed a contract with a Los Angeles newspaper and was getting all [...]
Archive | June 6, 2012
ADD ADD and Loving It ADHD ADHD Medication Archetypes Asshole Attention Deficit Designer Attention Deficit Disorder Beauty Business cancer Chain Sketch Comics Comic Strip Core77 Creativity Design Design Thinking Discipline Frayed Knot George Lucas Goals Goal Setting ICSID IDA Congress Industrial Design Innovation Internet of Things Kepler M2M Methylphenidate Photography Planning product development Ritalin Sketching Star Wars Steve Jobs Stupid Brain Taiwan Technology TED The New Yorker Totally ADD Vision
- I had a Shit Day November 7, 2012
- Our Zero Sum World April 3, 2012
- I have ADD! You have ADD! WE ALL HAVE ADD!!! February 3, 2012
- Life’s Too Short July 6, 2012
- Refuse To Allow ADHD to be a Disorder May 3, 2012
- I’m Underrated May 5, 2013
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations April 22, 2013
- Bring The Woo! April 17, 2013
- Design Thinking: How it Applies to Business April 16, 2013
- Phil Collins April 10, 2013
- Jon Winebrenner: Thanks for stopping by the blog Emma. I made the c...
- Emma: I have no bills to miss yet. "one part hinderance...
- Emma: One quote out of this article that I find resonate...
- Emma: I was diagnosed with ADD/ADHD (as i actually can'...
- Jon Winebrenner: Thanks for the comments, Kody. Differing opinions ...